New Model coming soon !!
Bravo - we do it best. !!Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
For nearly 50 years Scoprega / Bravo have been the leaders in pump inflation technology
Our Electric pumps fit 95 % of Inflatable stand up paddle boards..
- Hobie - Starboard - Fanatic - Naish - Redpaddle - C4 Waterman - + the rest !!
- Bravo SUP can also be hooked up to a Ni MH battery pack or the lead Battery pack so it becomes mobile
- Both batteries will fit in the pumps carry case so its kept compact.
- The Nimh Battery 1000 charge's / Lead Battery 400 charges - Be sure to follow battery Instructions correctly
- SP 15 Adaptor fits inside hose -
- Capacity 160 Lt / per min
- Piston flow rate : 160Lt /per min
- Max Pressure 1.5 BAR
- Automatic stop when selected pressure is reached
- 15 minute run time only (must cool down before re-use)
- Consumption :20 A
- 1.7 Mt tube/ 3 meter Cable
- 12 volt Lead with alligator clips
- Weight 1.2 kg
- Optional Battery Ni Mh (1000 charges)(A must have Item) Or Lead Battery -
- Carry bag (standard)
- This Unit Inflates and Deflates
- Companies that use our pumps :
Naish - Redpaddle - Fanatic - Shark - C4 Watermann - Hobie - Mistral - Starboard - Deep - Jp - ++++ more
- 80% of all Stand up padddle board manufacturers use a BRAVO PUMP
- Stand Up Paddle / SUP
- Our Adapters FIT - Naish - Redpaddle - Fanatic - Shark - C4 Watermann - Hobie - Mistral + most others
- Inflatable Boats & Dinghies
Bravo Paddleboard Pump ReviewBy: Kevin Smith on 13 February 2017We have three 12ft 6 inflatable stand up paddle boards (Redpaddle, Fanatic & Starboard). The Bravo SUP pump is fantastic, it sure beats pumping them up by hand! While we are getting our equipment ready it pumps the boards and automatically shuts off when ready. I got the Bravo pump after experiencing issues with a different brand 2 stage pump. The Bravo pump is quieter and more sturdy, especially the heavy duty hose. I would highly recommend the Bravo pump to anyone who has an inflatable SUP.
Bravo 22psiBy: Jean-Claude Nagloo on 26 September 2016I would like to say a very big thanks to Matthew of customer service. I had a problem with my broken adaptor after only 3 times used . I was very impressed that after 3 emails only I was back on my Paddle. I would recommend Bravo without any hesitation to my Mates in Mauritius .