Bravo , We do it Better !!Rated 5/5 based on 6 reviews.
Our electric pumps fit 95% of inflatable stand up paddle boards, boats, and kayak.
Suitable for Hobie, Starboard, Fanatic, Naish, Redpaddle, C4 Waterman and the rest!
Includes an SP 138 Universal adaptor valued at $22!
- Standard carry bag included
- Equipped with connectors for inflatables, SUPS and kites
- Inflates and deflates large or small objects (dependant on valve size)
- Piston flow rates 160L/ min
- Turbine flow rate 450L/min
- 1 Bar - 14.5 PSI max
- Alligator Clips or purchase the optional battery (lead or Nimh)
- 20 Amp
- Weight: 1.7 kg
The must-have (optional) Ni Mh battery fits in the with the pump carry case and lasts 1000 charges.
Matt / Owner - Bravo Pumps Australia
1300 127 286
- Capacity 1000L per minute
- 15 minute run time only - must cool down before re-used for 20 minutes
- Pressure 250 Bar (3.6 psi)
- Pressure can be regulated with auto shut-off (175 to 250 bar)
- Equipped with 2 powerful motors on bearings mounted on an aluminium plate to disperse the heat
- 3 meter cable
- Safety fuse
- 12 volt lead with alligator clips
- Carry bag
- Inflates and deflates large or small objects (depends on valve size)
- Large rigid inflatables or inflatable boats - 1-14 metres (pumps 7 mt boat in 6 min)
- Dinghies (all sizes)
- Inflatable toys and towables
- Air mattresses
Great serviceBy: Craig on 25 May 2017I had a problem with an older version of this pump. I was quickly furnished with a replacement part even though I didn't purchase the pump direct. Great service!
Great ServiceBy: David Marshall on 10 March 2016I had an issue with a digital version of this pump and it was replaced with the Manometer, no questions asked. They even posted me out the new one before I returned the old one. Thanks for the great service.
Excellent customer serviceBy: martin on 13 November 2015Product as advertised and works great. Customer service and communication excellent with very fast response. Thanks again for the help Matt.
Fantastic PumpBy: Adam Schofield on 4 September 2015I recently bought a BTP12 pump with a lithium Battery pack from Bravo and it has changed my SUPing life. Instead of going out a couple of times a month I am averaging 2-3 times a week. The pump itself is grunty and will fully inflate my board in around 3 minutes. Bravo have fantastic service too which makes dealing with them great.
FantasticBy: Adam Schofield on 9 August 2015I recently bought a BTP12 pump with a lithium Battery pack from Bravo and it has changed my SUPing life. Instead of going out a couple of times a month I am averaging 2-3 times a week. The pump itself is grunty and will fully inflate my board in around 3 minutes. Bravo have fantastic service too which makes dealing with them great.