2019 Model - NO 1 Electric Inflatable pump on the market
The GE2 is the latest upgraded version of the bravo 20.
We are currently out of stock due to selling out for this summer.
- Replacable Internal battery - 12 v lead
- Alligator clips - if the battery fails or runs out of charge - swap over to the Alligator clips - the unit by-passes the internal battery and runs.
- Universal power cords - USA - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE ( Australia only )
- Halkey Robert Adaptor + Others
- Set your pressure - auto shut off
- Cannot overheat - Auto-shut off
- Inflates to 20 psi
- Inflates only -
- SUGGESTED USES:
- Large rigid inflatables or inflatable boats - 1-12 metres (pumps 7 mt boat in 10 min)
- Stand up paddle boards to 20 PSi
- dinghies ,kayaks, rafts
- Inflatable toys and towable
- Air mattresses
- If a battery is left uncharged it loses memory - If you do not maintain it,it will fail. Recharged it every 2 weeks to maintain good health
- Charge battery for 10 -12 hours prior to use.
- If the battery fails, you can purchase new lead battery from - Battery world - Batteries Plus - Supercheap Auto's
- Battery type : 12v 9 Ah . (ELB+9-12) Sealed Lead Battery
- FUSE : If not using the unit for long periods - Please remove the FUSE
Replacing the battery :
- Remove 6 x screws
- Unplug the white wire only so the lid removes easily - you will see it
- You can remove the blue plastic hose - but you dont need too
- Remove the battery and place the new one and place the red and blck wires on the correct terminal
Matt / Owner - Bravo Pumps Australia
1300 127 286
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Batteries need to be charged in accordance with Bravo Pumps Australia's guidelines
- Pressure 1.5 Bar (22psi)
- Wide pressure range can be regulated with auto shut off
- 15 - 20 minute run time only (must cool down before re-used for 20 mins)
- Automatic thermal shut off (overheating)
- Twin Cylinders, no relay, and microswitches
- Standard connection to cigarette plug for charging - Note cannot run the unit off the cigarette lighter
- LED indicators for diagnostics
- Integrated 12V DC battery, rechargeable through cigarette plug or standard 240V AC/DC adaptor
- Equipped with alligator clips for direct connection to external 12-volt batteries
- Comes with a Carry bag
- Inflates and deflates large or small objects (depends on valve size)
- Protective filtration system
- Comes with Inflation fittings for all common valves - Halkey Roberts etc.
- The battery will pump a min of 3-4 inflatable stand up paddle boards to (15psi) before the battery needs recharging
- Australian, USA and European charging adaptors provided. Charger converts to 110v or 240v to suit all countries
- Battery documentation provided for travel worldwide (Airplanes) Email email@example.com for documents
- Please keep battery charged when not in use
- Large rigid inflatables or inflatable boats - 1-12 metres (pumps 7 mt boat in 6 min)
- Stand up paddle boards, dinghies and kayaks
- Inflatable toys and towables
- Air mattresses
Bravo for the bravo 20By: Sue on 10 February 2018So pleased with this pump. Quick delivery and after first charge ,(as a practice run inflated out12ft, 278 litre sup board in 8 mins 30 secs and another 10 ft board in 7mins 45 secs. The unit didn't even get hot. The next day we took the boards to the beach and again just as quickly inflated both boards whilst we put up our beach shelter , sunscreened up and got our paddles ready. Previously we pumped with a hand pump which zaps your energy and takes more time. More than pleased with the bravo 20 !!!
Bravo 20By: Stewart Rhodes on 10 July 2017Perfect for my needs, inflating an 11m RIB. I chose this model due to it's 12V and battery power options giving greater flexibility. Matt offered great advice and service, nothing was too much trouble.